Monday, June 20, 2022

Moving on

Entered the Telegram app today and saw that she has changed her profile picture from us to her selfie as well as removing our couple pictures..

guess she is really moving on, kinda glad but at the same time kinda sad but i guess its good

I got sad after accessing Telegram and coming across the above, i think i am sad because to me; Telegram is like a "special" app for me as i only use it to chat with her everyday, then some feelings are attached to that thought, and seeing her profile pic being changed just kinda makes me sad

and before these, i always access Telegram and just see if she changed her profile pic, this time it happened

and i have been checking a lot on her fb profile, seeing her status, its "single" now. but also like the above, hope she gets attached then i would feel glad but sad at the same time

but i really hope she finds a good guy :)

edit: i changed and removed our Telegram couple pics too.. I feel she has moved on and so should i.. though I said I planned to leave our first ever couple pic as my profile pic in Telegram.. think that was what I was feeling at that time.. I was feeling hope.. but in denial too.. now its really time to move on but it feels so painful..

No comments:

Post a Comment