Saturday, June 11, 2022

Tough past few days/weeks

Last few days/weeks was very tough

Had to return to work on 24th May right after a break up the night before

But through out all these tandrums or fits I threw.. guess who tolerated them.. My parents.. I swear to God, my parents are the best.. My sister did check up on how I was feeling, my sister is also the best!

I really cant stop thanking them and forever cant repay them for how endlessly nice they are to me..

Anyway I am recovering well I guess (at days i would wake up feeling sad then feeling happy after that, at days I would feel the opposite).. She told me to stop messaging her for a month on 8th June 2022, around evening time, i said okie.. bye bye.. She did not reply that message..

But the night itself around 1030pm, she whatsapp me saying "goodnight Malcolm, rest well, don't worry about me :)", I did not see that message as I slept around 10pm..

I woke up in the morning and I saw that message from her, feeling perplexed as I thought she didnt want me to message her but she message me, I just reacted to her message with a thumbs up..

As of now, life has been messy, but thank god work is more or less okie, my family and me are adjusting well to this new place we moved in, still unpacking here and there, planning to sell some stuff on Carousell.. But every time i see the pool table in the living room, my heart sinks a little, I remember telling her I plan to sell the pool table before moving house months ago, she said "huh why sell? next time can move into our new house then we can play" she said with such enthusiasm and happiness.. well, our future as a couple tgt is gone..

No comments:

Post a Comment